and Schedule Time Needed For Wedding Day Photographs
Wedding photography has evolved over the years and today's modern wedding photography doesn't require you to cram all of your photography into one day... Your already crazy & hectic wedding day!
I recommend scheduling a separate "formal couples session", so we can capture those amazing wedding shots at a time when you're relaxed, not stressed from the wedding day and there's not so many distractions. This works great, when it can work out... But unfortunately it doesn't always work and many times all of the photos have to be done on the day of your wedding.
- Plan your day with wedding photography in mind
- So often the day is planned and the photo times are just stuck in between ceremony and reception. This may not always work when we want those sunset shots.
- Have everyone plan on being dressed and ready at least one hour before the ceremony, and be ready for some group shots!
- Even if you are not planning on seeing each other beforehand, many family shots can be taken early to save time.
- Decide what time you want to have the bride and groom formals taken
- Schedule time in your day for those shots even if it's sunset and everyone is waiting for you at the reception
Here is a 6 Hour Wedding Day Timeline
With A Wedding Photography Shot list built in.
We have a more detailed wedding photography shot list, but this will get you started...
|Wedding Day Timeline Pg 1.|
|Wedding Day Timeline Pg 2.|
Making your wedding day a success takes a team effort, so it is very important that all of your vendors work together AS A TEAM!!
Don't rely on just one schedule given to you by your reception manager or Dee-Jay... MAKE SURE you get your photographer's opinion and plan your wedding day timeline with time scheduled for photography... At the time you want.